Welcome to the official website of the Consulate General of the Republic of Liberia in New York. Its jurisdiction covers the Americas and Canada
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:
The Consulate will only offer face to face service for Liberian Biometric ECOWAS E-Passport Applicants who have already made appointments online.
ALL other applications including visas will be processed via mail (e.g USPS, UPS, FedEx)
For emergencies, please call the office at 212-687-1025 or email at email@example.com for appointments.
Public Health Protocols at Liberian Airports in the wake of the Coronavirus outbreak
1. Mandatory hand washing for everyone accessing the terminal facilities;
2. Arriving (Inbound) Passengers are to undergo temperature checks and secondary screening where applicable;
3. Departing (Outbound) Passengers are to undergo screening before boarding;
4. Airport employees and others working within the terminal are required to use protective medical equipment;
The traveling public and clients are urged to comply with these protocols.
The Consulate General of the Republic of Liberia in New York continues to perform its usual duties as Foreign Mission of the Republic of Liberia responsible for offering, in accordance with the local laws and with international laws, certain public services in its area of jurisdiction. These services offered include the promotion of the interest of Liberia and seeking the well-being of its nationals in the receiving state, the development of Liberia’s Economic, Commercial and Cultural relations, as well as Trade Promotion within these areas.
We offer the following Services
• Laissez Passer (Travel Document)
• Birth Affidavit
• Legalization of Documents
• To ship human remains to Liberia
• Pet Clearance
• Death Certificates
• Change of Name
• ECOWAS Visas